How to Buy Tickets
- Click the Calendar tab and select from the grid the event you want to purchase tickets to.
- Scroll to the bottom of your event’s page for the Buy Tickets button.
- Our ticketing company is Brown Paper Tickets and they have the lowest fee in the industry: $.99 per ticket plus 3% of the total sale.
- Call Brown Paper Tickets 24/7 at 1-800-838-3006. The fee is $.99 per ticket plus 3% of the total sale.
At the Door
- Unsold tickets will be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The fee for buying at the door is $2 per ticket. This fee directly supports Caffè Lena, a non-profit organization.
- When a show sells out in advance we will record an announcement on our voicemail & post on our website. If there’s no sold out announcement there will be tickets available when the doors open a 1/2 hour before showtime.
- Doors open for ticket sales a ½ hour before showtime. Please do not arrive earlier.
Don’t Have a Credit Card?
- You are welcome to pay by check but we need to receive the check at least one week prior to the show. Just write it out to Caffè Lena for the exact amount of the tickets and include a note with the show name and date, the number of seats you’re paying for, your name and phone number.
Have a special request or question?
- Call us. We’re happy to do what we can to accommodate you. 518-583-0022
- Tickets will be refunded only if a show is canceled, or if you notify Brown Paper Tickets at least 12 hours before sales end.
- Reimbursements are not provided for last minute cancellations.
- Brown Paper Tickets will not reimburse the purchasing fee.
Do All Shows Require Tickets?
- Advance tickets are recommended for all weekend shows. We’re a small venue and many of our shows sell out. We don’t want you to be disappointed at the door!
- Advance tickets are not available for Open Mics. Tickets for these performances may be purchased at the door for no added fee.