Saratoga Pride Open Mic
Wednesday June 14, 2023
Sign up 6:30pm // Show starts 7:00pm
Bring a poem, a song, an instrument, a story to the 2023 Pride Open Mic at Caffe Lena, sponsored by Saratoga Pride. All are welcome at this evening honoring LGBTQ+ identity! Saratoga Pride is a welcoming community of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender expansive, queer people and our allies in the greater Saratoga Springs area, offering social and informational events and entertainment, as well as LGBTQ+ resources, networking, and advocacy. We hope you will join us!
Here’s what to expect:
- Please leave a $5 donation for our non-profit organization if you’re able to.
- Sign-up is 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM / Show at 7:00 / 2 songs or 10 minutes /
- Sign up is first come first serve
- You are welcome to use our Yamaha studio upright acoustic piano or acoustic Martin guitar. We can play your MP3 backing track through our sound system. You are welcome to bring amps and drums BUT set up and break down is part of your 10 minutes.
- Full table service (see menu). No alcohol! We like to keep our open mic nights family friendly.
- Play Nice! We foster a diverse community that has a great time making art and helping one another get better. Excessive profanity, explicit sexual themes, and “humor” that unkindly targets a specific group undermines this goal. It is up to the discretion of the host to enforce the house standards.
If you have any questions you can give us a call at 518-583-0022 or email our House Manager Hannah Stirzaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.